Tuesday 24 February 2015

APP THAT I HAVE TRIED AND DIDN'T LIKE : FEATURE POINTS

Since recently,
I have tried feature points which is an app which allows you to play games and get money in return . Now at first it was a great app , I had no problems and you get points for referencing friends and letting them use your code when they sign up .
Now when did it start getting awful ?
When I reached around 300 points , you have played through all the games and your points are just there , you cannot cash out because it is too low .No new games aren’t loading and  you have already played them out  .So your time feels a bit wasted , when you could have actually played games you had actually liked  .
Now as far as I see it this will work if you have a lot of friends , you refer the game to them and they join and start playing and therefore you could get up to 50 percent of their points , so at the end of the day that is where most of the money is to be made .
I feel like it’s a let down , as you get the impression that by playing games , you will just keep racking up points , but unfortunately  that has not been the case .In referring the game to friends and family game developers also win being their games are being advertised and played . They could have just told you what it really was .
Overall it is a well setup app and I haven’t found any glitches so far , I just wish they would get more games for players so they can at least achieve the minimum payout . Overall it is a 3 out of a 5 .
Please note that all this information given is based on my personal experience with the app .

No comments:

Post a Comment