Saturday 30 May 2015

I'M LETTING GO

I'm letting go
Because I can't hold on any longer
You've been slipping for years
And I never had the strength to let go
You think that it's weak in letting go but it takes a different kind of strength that you'll never know

It's stronger and fierce and sad and happy at the same time but it's okay we'll be fine
I just want you to let go , let me fall
Because just like stars you'll always and forever be close to me
Even if it's a light year away
So let me go ,don't look back
Because like Orpheus and Eurydice we are just another game
We call it love but the God's call it sport
And baby you could never love me anyways
For things like us shouldn't be loved
And i'm trying to save your good name
As much as it breaks my heart
Baby just let go

No comments:

Post a Comment